Disposable 4-Ply Surgical Masks (50/box) (ATSM Level 3)
ASTM Level 3 Disposable 4-Ply Surgical Facemasks
- ASTM Level 3 Surgical Masks provide 4 layers of protection.
- ASTM Level 3 has a bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of greater than 98%.
- Wear these masks in a medical setting or anywhere an extra level of safety is desired.
- These masks are lightweight and easy to wear indoors and outdoors to protect against germs and viruses, allergens, mold and fumes.
- The adjustable nose clip and elastic ear loops allow for a One-size-fits-all Fit.
- Made in USA.
- Qty: 50 facemask
- 4-ply ear loop facemask
|ASTM Requirements||Level 1 (Low Barrier)||Level 2 (Moderate Barrier)||Level 3 (High Barrier)|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||≥ 95%||≥ 98%||≥ 98%|
|Sub-micron Particulate Efficiency at 0.1 μm (PFE)||≥ 95%||≥ 98%||≥ 98%|
|Resistant to Penetration by Synthetic Blood||@80 mm Hg||@120 mm Hg||@160 mm Hg|
|Differential Pressure (ΔP)||< 5.0 mm H2/cm2||< 6.0 mm H2/cm2||< 6.0 mm H2/cm2|
|Flame Spread||Class 1||Class 1||Class 1|
Outer Layer: Polypropylene spun bond nonwoven
Inner Layer: Polypropylene spun bond nonwoven
Middle Layer: Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven
Ear Loops: 100% cotton with elastic
Nose clip: Polyethylene wire